Unit Co-ordinator: A/Prof Yonghui Li.
1. 'Academic Board Resolutions: Academic Honesty in Coursework', The University of Sydney, 2006. Available on-line, accessed 25 November 2007 from
2. 'University of Sydney (Intellectual Property) Rule 2002 (as amended)', The University of Sydney, Available on-line, accessed 7 May 2009 from
3. 'Your Practical Guide to Writing a Thesis, Treatise or Dissertation at The University of Sydney', SUPRA, The University of Sydney, Available on-line, accessed 15 October 2009 from
4. 'Writing A Thesis Proposal’', Learning Centre, The University of Sydney, 2001, Available on-line, accessed 1 March 2007 from
5. 'Guide to the successful thesis and dissertation.', 2nd ed., Mauch, J.E. and Birch, J.W., New York: Marcel Dekker, 1989, pp. 91--93.
6. 'Your paper has been accepted!', J.F. White, Applied Microwave & Wireless Magazine, Noble Publishing Corporation, ISSN 1075--0207, Winter 1996, pp. 10--23,
7. 'Guidelines for preparing slides', IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium, Available on-line, accessed 15 July 2008 from
8. 'LaTeX – A document preparation system', LaTeX project site, Available on-line, accessed 7 January 2008 from
9. 'Thesis Requirements and Important Dates 2008', C. Dunstan, M. Kirkpatrick, School of AMME, The University of Sydney, 2008.
10. 'Thesis Requirements and Important Dates 2010', C. Dunstan, School of AMME, The University of Sydney, 2010.
References 12--21, Smith 1923, Jones 1985, and Bloggs 2006 for example display purposes only.