Using the Function Generator for the First
- Here is the place where you will have the
opportunity to run through the basic operation of a
Function Generator in a few easy steps.
- Later on the opportunity will arise for you to
participate in a couple of short tutorials that should be
completed using the particular hardware in conjunction
with this WWW site.
Switching the Function
- Seems easy so far doesn't it.
Setting the Output Waveform
- At this point it is time to decide which type of
signal we wish to use as an output.
- After deciding this we simply depress the Mode Selection Switch
that corresponds with the type of signal that we have
Setting the Frequency
Connecting to the Circuit
This is almost as easy as Switching the Function
Generator On. We simply have to select the connection device that
we are going to use (3mm
Plugs or Coaxial Cable)
Note: If we use the 3mm Plugs we
must also use an adaptor
to connect these to the Function Generator.
to Function Generator Menu
Page maintained by EIE WebMistress
Revised: 15 September 2004