Learning by Using MSOffice Online Tools
Each application has online tools to help you learn the application.
The main Online Tools are the following:
- Quick Preview : Choose Quick Preview from the applications Help menu.
- Examples and demos: Choose Examples and Demos from applications Help menu.(for Word and Excel only)
- Cue Cards: Choose Cue Cards from the applications Help menu.
- Tip of the Day: each time you start Word or PowerPoint youll see a tip that helps you use the application more effectively.
Additional Tools used with Office Applications:
- ClipArt Gallery lets you combine all clip art from each Office application into one location, or gallery, for easy insertion into your documents.
For information about using ClipArt Gallery, search for previewing pictures in Office online Help.
- Microsoft Organization Chart lets you quickly create an organization chart in PowerPoint or any other application.
For more information about creating organization charts, open Microsoft Organization Chart and press F1.
- Equation Editor lets you add fractions, exponents, integrals, and other mathematical elements to a document.
For more information about it, search for Equation Editor in Word online Help.
- WordArt lets you create interesting text effects, such as 3-D and unusual alignments, to enhance documents.
For more information about WordArt, search for WordArt in Word online Help. LI>Graph lets you create eye-catching charts from tables. For more information, open Graph and press F1.