Let's review the main topics covered in this lesson.
- You login to DIESEL system, to setup a Personal Web Page on the school of
Electrical Engineering Personal Web Server.
- You create in your home directory a subdirectory named public_html using
the command :
- You access your personal public_html directory by using the command:
- You create a file index.html , with any editor or copy any html type
file and rename it index.html. This will be your Personal Web Page.
- You can view your Personal Web Page by entering a Web Browser like Netscape (under
Windows) and by entering the URL which points to your page.
In the next lesson you will learn how to edit your Personal Web Page.
This concludes this lesson of HTML . Please return to the HTML Index and
continue with the next lesson.
Revised: Friday, 23 July 1999 by