To send an electronic mail message using Netscape EMAIL you
should enter the Mail window (Choose Window|Mail ) or
alternatively, you can click on the mail icon (the small envelope
in the bottom-right of the Netscape windows.
Then follow these steps:
- To: Mail, displays the Message
Composition window for creating a new mail message
- Mail To contains the email address where
you want your message sent
- Mail Cc email address where you want a
copy of your message sent
- Mail Bcc email address where you want a
blind copy of your message sent. A blind copy does not
display the address of the copy recipient.
- Subject contains a description of your
- Attachment shows the page name or file
name of any attachments you've designated.
- compose your email
- Send (Now or Later), distributes the
current message into the network
This concludes this lesson of EMAIL . Please return to the
EMAIL Index and continue with the next lesson.
Page maintained by EIE
Revised: Friday, 17 July 1998