You can use several commands to work with your folders:
- Selecting and Displaying the Contents of a Folder
- By clicking on it
- Empty Trash Folder:
- File|Empty Trash Folder - permanently
removes messages placed in the Trash folder.
- Deleting a Folder:
- Edit|Delete Folder - permanently removes
the selected folder
- Recover disk space:
- File|Compress This Folder - recovers
disk space from deleted messages.
- Move Messages Between Folders:
- By dragging the message icon in
the message list to the destination folder
- Or you can use Message|Move or Message|Copy
- View Attachments:
- View|Attachments Inline - if the
email sender has included a page attachment, you
can display fully formatted HTML page information
appended to the message body or
- View|Attachments as Links -
display a link to the attached page.
- Document Encoding:
- Options|Document Encoding - lets you
select which character set encoding a document uses when
document encoding is either not specified or unavailable.
Page maintained by EIE
Revised: Friday, 17 July 1998